Monday 16 August 2010

Beary Tidy

Good Morning!

I do believe my body is starting to get ready for Autumn.  Waking up at 3am is in anticipation of waking up an hour later when the clocks go back.  Did that make any sense at all?  Nevermind.

Found this idea on my morning travels.  I thought this looked really sweet and could be a wonderful gift for your quilting friends.   I've seen many workstation tidies but this one has quite a good sized pin cushion attached.  See what you think.


This could work with any embroidery pattern.  You could also use a block from your UFOs or (here is a really novel idea!) make a block especially for it!  I am really going to run with this one.  Hope my friends aren't reading this.  I may make them one each for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea - may pinch it :) I am new to crafting and blogging (annabelleserendipity.blogspot.com) and surfing around looking for inspiration. Thanks - I found some.

    ReplyDelete