Thursday 23 September 2010

Organizing your fabrics!

Don't you just love Autumn?  All the leaves turning into beautiful colours before they disappear.  It kinda makes you want to get everything around you sorted, ready for the winter hibernation.  Well my friends know I am not the tidiest of people.  And they will probably be rolling about in fits of laughter when I say that I thought about getting my fabrics in some sort of order, yet again.  Ages ago I found a website on this great aid for folding your fabric and storing it neatly away.  Of course, all this costs money and you have to have so many of them that I really don't think it is even worth considering.  So off I went to YouTube and found this little idea.  So simple I just don't know why I didn't think of it myself.  (Because I don't always do simple!)

No comments:

Post a Comment