Friday 7 September 2012

2012 HOKH Maidstone Quilt Show Review

I know it has been a while since I've posted, but I have been just so busy traveling and organizing the quilt show.

We had a fantastic weekend with the show.  I am pleased to say that I have presented the Heart of Kent Hospice with a cheque for £4200.  Thanks to everyone who participated and helped and encouraged along the way.

This year, with the generous donation of a Brother sewing machine from Maidstone Sewing Centre, the overall visitors choice winner was Cindy Doe with her quilt, "Some of my favourite things".  Well done Cindy!!!


Isn't this just a lovely quilt.  Very beautifully embroidered and quilted.  Easy on the eye with the gentle greens and pinks.

Here is the slideshow of the quilt show setup and entries.

https://plus.google.com/photos/104416682466569143602/albums/5785283192843856545

I also will announce the winners of the raffle quilts.  They have been notified and collected.  So if you haven't received the call, I'm afraid you didn't win.

Thanks again to all for making it a very special weekend and hope to see you all again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment